Thursday, July 3, 2008

Several rants/raves

RANTS

I lost my job last week. I found out two weeks ago that the lady who quit the law firm had called about a month ago and asked to have her job back. I was the last person to find out that they were letting me go. I had a weeks notice. Monday was my last day at work.

A few weeks ago I went and saw the Sex & the City movie. I was really looking forward to it, but I was dissapointed. I spent half of the movie depressed about love and wondering if Chris and I would even work out because about halfway into the movie everyone's relationships failed and everyone was in a funk. I figured the ending would be great because it had to get everyone out of their depressed state. I was wrong. The ending did not make up for the rest of the movie. It wasn't enough of a crecendo. So warning, if you see this movie, be prepared to be depressed and you will probably leave the theatre depressed.

RAVES

I've been seeing commercials online for Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster, but it's expensive and comes with a bunch of stuff that I don't want/need. I did a search online and found one thing of Whitening Booster for a good price. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I love it. My teeth are a little whiter, but they aren't uber bright, scary white. I went online today and bought me some more. If you want some, I'm getting mine from http://www.drugstore.com/.

I went garage saling last Saturday with my friend, Cindy. We bought found some great finds. One of my favorites is a big homemade crochet quilt. It's black, grey, white, and red. Cindy knits and she said it was very well made and great quality. I paid $3 for it. I love it.

I LOVE foam soap. I had only seen it in public bathrooms for a while, but last week I saw it at Wal-Mart so I had to buy it for my bathroom. I know, I'm such a geek. :)

I found out last night that my uncle reads my blogs. Hi Sonny Boy!!! Thanks for reading!!

Chris and I are going to Oklahoma tonight after he gets off of work to see our families for the holidays. It's always an adventure to travel 5 hours with 3 dogs. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like the foam soap, keep the dispenser when it is empty. Fill it about a third full of the cheap liquid soap and then top it off with water. Mix it up and voila! You've got cheap foam soap!

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the giveaway. Come visit anytime!`