Friday, August 1, 2008

Ebay is like...

...a box of chocolates. You never know exactly what you are buying.

RANT

I bought a cheap necklace off of Ebay a few weeks ago. It is vintage, from the 80's. When I got it it is really small, the paint is chipped, smelled a little smokey, and not shiny like the pic, but somehow from a few feet away Chris could tell that it was a butterfly on a plant inside of a triangle. But on the other hand...

RAVE

...you might get lucky and get something spectacular. I received another cheap necklace today and I love it. I'm not really sure how to describe it except, it's blue, my favorite color.

For the most part, I have been really happy with my Ebay experience. I think I've only had 2 or 3 experiences that weren't 100% satisfactory due to I believe slow shipping and the necklace I talk about above.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway! I was a band nerd too- played the oboe and the flute. What did you play?

Momma MC said...

Hi Courtney!

I didn't see your email on your blog, and I don't have a MySpace, so this is my attempt to contact you! No need to publish this comment...

You won my giveaway over at my blog!
http://mommamcblog.blogspot.com/

Congratulations!

Send your mailing address to me at gingersnap AT elp.rr.com, and I'll have your scarves in the mail!

Thanks!!
Ginger

engelsigh said...

Looks like you won a contest or two! Congrats.

I love eBay too, but it seems like everything has gotten so overpriced lately. I love looking for fun jewelry at thrift stores, flea markets and garage sales.