Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm engaged!!!

Chris proposed Monday night!! It was the only night this week that we both had off from work. He got off work early and said he wanted to go to the mall. When we got there he convinced me to go to JCPenney's and check out sales while he went to Sears. I later found out that he was really picking up the engagement ring and wedding band from another store. We then went out to eat at Outback. After that he told me I should go to Goody's while he went to Best Buy a.k.a. calling my dad and asking him if he could ask me to marry him. We then went and looked at a house in town that has a ton of lights set to music that you tune your radio to. Looking at Christmas lights is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. After that we went to a park and walked around. It was so cold. We sat down on a bench. He told me that he hadn't proposed yet because he wanted it to be perfect. I told him that it would be perfect as long as it's just me and him (I didn't want a proposal in front of other people). He said "good" and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I started to cry and he asked me if he could have an answer. I kissed him and then said yes. :)



2 comments:

Very Mary said...

WOW! WOOHOO! CONGRATS! WOW! I'm SO excited for you! How perfect!

engelsigh said...

Congrats to you!