Monday, March 9, 2009

Another wedding update

I'm back in Oklahoma cramming as much wedding stuff as I can. It's been a busy few days. When I was up here last during Christmas I booked a fabulous venue and found THE dress so the two biggest things are taken care of. Scratch that, finding the groom was the biggest thing. :)

My mom and I have been running all over Tulsa. We have bought stuff for the centerpieces, my wedding jewelry, and something I HAD to have for the cake table (it's a secret). We are about to place orders online for the flowers, favors, and bubble wand thingies for our departure. We have also scouted out several things that we are going to be buying in the next couple of days. Within a week we are going to be printing up our invitations that a friend made for us.

We have spent so much time planning and figuring exactly what I want and it's so cool to finally be buying them and seeing the wedding starting to come together.

The only thing about being away from home is I miss my fiance and dogs. :(

Here are pictures of them.





Katie, Allie & Hershey

No comments: