Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Confessions of a JCPenney shopaholic

After a long hiatus I've decided to get back to writing this blog. Wow. So much has changed since my last post. I got married in June. Yay! We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. I started a new job in August. I work in the lingerie department at JCPenney. I was holding out for the perfect job, one in the field that I got my college degree in, but my husband had to start paying back student loans so we didn't have much spending money to have fun with. My husband suggested that I work at JCP since I buy most of my clothing there anyway. It's nice though. I get to meet new people and it gives me a reason to get up and around in the morning instead of lazing around the house all day. I get a sweet discount of 20%. I also get to see our discounted merchandise first so I can get things really cheap. Jewelry for $.97 plus discount. Clothing for as low as $1.97 plus discount. It's insane how much shopping I've been doing but how little I've been spending.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal it was fun hanging with you at the law firm i left that place quite a while ago now im working at channel 56 we should hang out sometime. Have fun.

James
jamestomlinson@jamestomlinson.com

Anonymous said...

I left cause i wanted to move closer to my family but couldnt find a job so here i am im back. Things pretty good with you and your man? How is JCpennys treating you?