Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry it's been awhile since last posting

RANT

I have been interviewing for several jobs lately. After the first couple didn't call me when they said they would I started asking the interviewers point blank if they are going to call me either way. They all say they will. So far, I have only heard from one law firm. They called me FOUR days after they said they would and they told me I didn't get the job.

I wouldn't mind if they only call the person they decide to hire, but PLEASE don't tell me you will call me even if I don't get the job if you have no intention of ever calling me. Man, this sounds like a rant about most guys. Who knew that interviewers and guys have something in common?

Anyways, I have digressed from my main point. I have not heard from my favorite job of all that I have interviewed at so far. They said I would hear from them soon. If I don't hear from them by Friday I will be calling them.

RAVE

I absolutely LOVE Ice Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid. My sister and I used to drink it so much that whenever Kool-Aid was on sale for 10/$1 my mom would buy 2 or 3 dollars worth. If you haven't tried it yet and you like Kool-Aid, go check it out.

No comments: