Thursday, May 1, 2008

Movie quotes

I got this from http://engelsigh.blogspot.com/. Looks like fun!!

Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating and that's no fun.

Here are my ten. If no one gets them I'll post a different quote from the same movie. So, leave me a comment with your guesses.

1. "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is."

2. "Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who's your Daddy. Who's your Daddy, Gary? Who's your Daddy?"

3. "And don't forget, she's a politician, and they're *not* to be trusted."

4. "Her... uh, bible-hugging, crucifix-wearing, honk-if-you-love-Jesus-people."

5. "It's a robot. You know, like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definately Japanese."

6. " It's our love fern! Oh, Bennie-boo-boo, boo-boo."

7. "Oh, my God, the bend and snap works every time!"

8. "You know how I know you're gay?"

9. "I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!"

10. "You made a dress out of my curtains?"

BONUS QUOTE-New release movie

"What color is that - vomit?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't resist, I added some more movies.

11. "Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"

12. "One day they'll have secrets... one day they'll have dreams."

13. "Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?"

14. "I can tell you two things. One, your hairdo is ridiculous. And two, I ate a lot of garlic, and I just farted. Silent but deadly."

15. "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."

16. "Mom! We are on high alert here. I almost killed you right then! You do not even realize!"

3 comments:

engelsigh said...

5. Transformers
7. Legally Blonde
8. The 40 Year Old Virgin
9. The Wizard of Oz
10. Enchanted
13. National Treasure

engelsigh said...

16 is Mr and Mrs Smith I'm pretty sure. Vince Vaughn said it.

Janet said...

2. Remember the Titans
11. Garfield
15. Forest Gump