Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Anniversary Update

Today's the big day. When Chris got home this morning from work I gave him a card. He said he bought me one and he hid it so well that he couldn't find it!!

After work I went and picked up a cake I had ordered. After I ordered the cake Saturday I found 3 little toy dogs that resemble our dogs. I put them on the cake. I took it to the hospital to surprise Chris. He was really surprised to see me. A couple of his coworkers had heard I was going to bring cake so they came to the hospital for free food. I left the cake at the hospital for the doctors and nurses to enjoy. Everytime I go up there they ask if I brought food so I figured they'd enjoy it.

The thing I ordered Chris has yet to arrive. Since Chris is working nights this week it really doesn't matter, but I hope it gets here before the weekend.









1 comment:

Cindy-Lou said...

Awwww! So cute, Courtney! I love the pups :)